I woke up feeling terrible I mean horrible....did I say I woke up?? Naaaaa haven't slept since last night. I couldn't sleep kept tossing around and the only proper song I could listen to fit my mood was Drake's doing it wrong so you can just imagine what a horrible night it has been for me. Morning is here aint feeling any better had a lot of message wishing me happy valentine but none of them make sense to me. I'm going crazy I can't even find the words to explain my mood but all I know is I don't want to face the world tonight.....I don't even want to smile to a single soul. Yes my love life has been a failure but whatever!! Someday someone gonna love me too!! Miss Taylor Swift I love you twiny and I hope someday you'll find true love too!!!
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL! JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE!!!
Comments
Post a Comment