Skip to main content

THIS MADE ME CRY!!! WATCH IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CwCvpEMEJU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REDEMPTION

Life challenges are definitely not fun but its super worth it. if someone told me I would be saying the “worth it” part, I would stand up and point them out. This particular post marks the end of my writing for 2017; I couldn’t get much done anyway (in terms of writing).   I can’t say it’s my best year yet but I can definitely say it’s the year that has really taught me so many things about myself. it taught me acceptance, letting go and most importantly patience. I found myself getting to know more about God and His ways of doing things for my own good. The first few months was very difficult for me. I was struggling to find my feet and to put me first. I had a few setbacks here and there. I kept holding on to things I thought I deserved then. I leaned on my own understanding to get things done; thereby beating myself up when things didn’t go as I wanted. In all I count myself lucky because now I strongly know and believe that all the things I went through was ...

SHED A TEAR

I want to shed a tear, For how I've been made, For how life has treated me. I want to shed a tear, For the chances I've missed, For the times I've wasted. I want to shed a tear, For my poor heart, For how many times it has been broken, For so many years of waiting for something real. I want to shed a tear, For my life, For how 24 years of emptiness has been, For the love and peace there will never be. I want to shed a tear, For the people I've met, For how selfish they have been, For taken me for granted, For draining my soul and energy. I want to shed a tear, For me, For all the things I've lost, For my father, For how distance has separated us. I want to shed a tear, For the baby sister I never had, For walking alone in this world, For not being able to read the note I wrote to her, For dreaming about you everyday, For accepting that there will never be you. I want to shed a tear, For love, For all the men I've lost...

25!!!!!

25 25 25…..they say it’s my birthday lol. I thank my Heavenly Father for this day. I truly believe that with Him I am nothing. I am grateful for this new age, his grace and mercies. One thing i also know is that, today is not just my birthday but my mother’s too; if you know what I mean. I sincerely dedicate this day to my mother, Olivia Afia Konadu Nyame.  She has been my biggest inspiration in my life. She taught me how to be a real woman, to have strength and self-respect, and to never give those things away. She brought the world to my feet; even when she couldn’t afford it. She made sure the world loaned it to her…for the sake of her daughter.  All I remember is your back. Walking towards the airport leaving us in your past. Piece by piece, she collected me up off the ground where you abandoned things. Piece by piece she filled the holes that you burned in me at 10years. And you know my mumzy never walks away, she never breaks my hearts, she takes care of th...