Skip to main content
Starting week 5 today left with 2days to complete ma PV days. Yes I'm going to keep running, jumping rope and doing pilates. Hope to see my 90's and 89's soon lool the thought of that makes me soooooo excited. We all know its not an easy diet but we fighting and we will win infact we keep winning everything a pound or two drop from your weight!! Ha!!! I have this big temptation is the refrigerator (Peanuts) and I'm soooo tempted to eat that lool hope I get the strength to resist it. Hoping for the best this week!!! Keep running, Keep walking, drink a lot of water...Never Give UP!!!!! Accept failure and learn from it, but don’t accept not trying. Good Luck to all the Dukanians this week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REDEMPTION

Life challenges are definitely not fun but its super worth it. if someone told me I would be saying the “worth it” part, I would stand up and point them out. This particular post marks the end of my writing for 2017; I couldn’t get much done anyway (in terms of writing).   I can’t say it’s my best year yet but I can definitely say it’s the year that has really taught me so many things about myself. it taught me acceptance, letting go and most importantly patience. I found myself getting to know more about God and His ways of doing things for my own good. The first few months was very difficult for me. I was struggling to find my feet and to put me first. I had a few setbacks here and there. I kept holding on to things I thought I deserved then. I leaned on my own understanding to get things done; thereby beating myself up when things didn’t go as I wanted. In all I count myself lucky because now I strongly know and believe that all the things I went through was ...

SHED A TEAR

I want to shed a tear, For how I've been made, For how life has treated me. I want to shed a tear, For the chances I've missed, For the times I've wasted. I want to shed a tear, For my poor heart, For how many times it has been broken, For so many years of waiting for something real. I want to shed a tear, For my life, For how 24 years of emptiness has been, For the love and peace there will never be. I want to shed a tear, For the people I've met, For how selfish they have been, For taken me for granted, For draining my soul and energy. I want to shed a tear, For me, For all the things I've lost, For my father, For how distance has separated us. I want to shed a tear, For the baby sister I never had, For walking alone in this world, For not being able to read the note I wrote to her, For dreaming about you everyday, For accepting that there will never be you. I want to shed a tear, For love, For all the men I've lost...

To the Person Who Loves Me Next (REBLOGGING)

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...every day." -Nicholas Sparks To the next person who loves me, Whoever you are and where ever you are. I look forward to meeting you. But you should know, I don’t half ass many things in life…love included. So when you love me, I'm the type that loves hard. So when you love me, I'm gonna love you deeply. So when you love me, I'm gonna love only you. Because unlike most…I know how to love the right way. And when I do I’ll change your life, if you're able to reciprocate it. But before we get there, please know a few things… “So it’s not gonna be easy… I don’t know if I’m an easy person to love, because I value love in it’s entirety. I’m very guarded. I don’t trust too many people. I know it has nothing to do with you....